What Information Does Konnect Moms Collect?
The reason behind our collection information is:
When You Register for Our Services
We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with our Services such as your name, username, password, country of location, zip code, postal mail address and email address. Some of our Services may collect your photo, “about” information you provide, links to your social media accounts and certain other profile information. You may be asked to provide your mobile phone number if you register for a Service which sends you a text message containing information you have requested.
When You Visit Our Websites or Use Our Services.
Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services (for example, when you “favorite” a product featured on or “follow” a brand, designer or another user on our Services). We may collect your user generated content or activity related to your use of certain Services (for example, photos that you take or upload, comments that you provide or workout routines that you create, or URL links).
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies”. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
How Does Konnect Moms Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- Personalize and improve our Services;
- Customize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- Communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by Konnect Moms;
- Send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- Process transactions and send you related information;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Analyze and monitor how users utilize the Websites and Services; and
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We will not share the personal information we have collected from you, except as described below:
- With your friends on Konnect Moms with whom you want to share your updates on Konnect Moms, and according to the preferences set in your account;
- With certain social networking services, if you allow such sharing through our services;
- With service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our site or our services (these service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
- We may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
How May Konnect Moms Communicate With You?
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you have an account, you can access and modify the personal information you provided us that is associated with your account. You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by changing your account preferences or by following the instructions in those emails.
You can deactivate your account by selecting the “deactivate” link. Deactivating your account lets you remove your profile without permanently deleting it. When you deactivate your account, other users will no longer see your profile or information (but your information is saved, in case you want to reactivate your account at some point in the future). If you want to delete your information and your account, please contact us(email@example.com) with a request that we delete your account and information. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
How To Contact Konnect Moms
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org